Educational Objectives And Program Outcomes Of Ph.D. Program
Educational Objectives of Ph.D. Program
Industrial and Systems Engineering Doctorate (Ph.D.) Program aims to graduate students who:
- are capable of conducting original studies and contributing to the knowledge in the field of Industrial and Systems Engineering,
- can have leadership in adapting and applying academic outcomes in production and service sectors,
- are capable of conducting educational, training and research activities in the relevant academic units.
Program Outcomes of Ph.D. Program
- Ability to understand and apply natural sciences, mathematics and engineering sciences in advanced level.
- Ability to possess wide and deep knowledge in the field of Industrial and Systems Engineering including the most recent advances.
- Ability to possess advanced level of required skill, techniques and methods to conduct research by using and evaluating up-to-date information.
- Ability to model, design and develop solutions, under realistic constraints, a system, a process or a product by generating innovative and original ideas.
- Ability to transfer advancements in scientific, technical and cultural developments to the society with the ethical responsibility and scientific objectivity.
- Ability to perceive, design and apply an original research process independently: manages this process successfully.
- Ability to execute a comprehensive study that brings innovation to the science and technology or develops technological product/process or adapts an already known method to a new field.
- Ability to contribute to the development of science and technology literature by publishing research results in respectable scientific platforms.
- Ability to analyze, synthesize and evaluate critically the ideas and developments in the field of specialization.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, orally and visually with peers and wide scientific and social communities by using a foreign language at a level of European Language Portfolio C1 General Level.